Julia's Polyvore Sets Find me on Polyvore »

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Sage: Dear God, What Have I Gotten Myself Into?

Hello readers,

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself, and start this as a proper relationship should begin:

My name is Sage DosSantos, and my poor defenseless mind has been corrupted and distorted by my best friend in this whole Goddamned world, Julia Venditti.

Those who know us girls, consider us abnormal. But what does "normal" really mean anyway? Who decides what is the norm in any situation? "In a mad world only the mad are sane." -Akira Kurosawa - A quote that Julia uses to justify her lack of sanity. I like being a little strange sometimes, and hopefully you will enjoy it as well.

I have several life-crippling OCD's.
I have unnatural obsessions with Julie Andrews and Johnny Depp.
I love to sing, and I'm pretty damn good if I do say so myself.

There is no way i can predict what you might read from me on here:
Sometimes you may see sophisticated, well thought out commentaries on anything you can think of, or rather, anything I can think of.Other times you may read incomprehensible rantings about the events of the previous day, or the day to come.

I admit, my imagination is not as far-fetched and completely nonsensical as Rebecca and Julia's are, but I hope you enjoy my rantings anyway.I am kind of a shy person, and i hope this blog will help me open up and let you all see that I am just as much of a nut as Julia!

The Three of us make no sense together, but it wouldn't make sense any other way<3
I love you girls, and I know all of you will fall in love with us too.

No comments: