Julia's Polyvore Sets Find me on Polyvore »

Monday, April 14, 2008

Julia: Gossip and Rumors, Part I

Can I tell you what I think is ridiculous? Rumors, gossiping, and everything in between.

People who don’t have a life begin to speculate about your exciting one. *Whisper, whisper* and BOOM. It sucks. The thing is, I don’t think people know the possible repercussions of their words. Thus they are not weighed and evaluated.


A teensy bit of consideration for others, mixed in with self-restraint, could prevent so many unnecessary hurt feelings and disastrous situations.

And the real problem is that when you confront this gossiping lowlife in the nicest way that you can confront a gossiping low life, they get defensive! It’s like, “how dare you (headbutt) ask me not to spread rumors about you!” Top defensive reason used, “well, it’s just my opinion.” Now, that one disgusts me. I’m glad you speculate about my personal life, but you’re opinion in this matter is both unwarranted and not subject to interpretation. You have formed your opinion about something that is a fact. I really can’t stand that. But, this is high school. I guess that’s just something I’ll have to deal with. Damn.

High school, though it is... if you’re reading this post, please try to understand what I’ve said. Don’t participate in gossip. It’s a nasty biz.


Just a bit of learned wisdom.

Love,
Julia

No comments: