Julia's Polyvore Sets Find me on Polyvore »

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Julia: Going Nuts

I'm sorry I haven't posted in a long while. I've been incredibly busy with college applications and keeping up in school. I've written my second and winning college essay, answered the four NYU application questions, asked Mrs. Carnahan for a recommendation, and have kept up with my grades. Right now I'm in a hurry to send my NYU application in by November 1st, the early decision deadline. I'm soo positive that NYU is where I need to be next year. I can nearly taste it. When things calm down a bit I'll restart fencing and guitar. Right now everything's just a little bit crazy. My biggest struggle is the essay and questions. I'm having trouble reducing the word count to the limit of 500 or less for the essay (and 500 or less characters per question). It's actually quite Hell-ish for me. You know that I like to be thorough and go on and on and on and on... Oh, I was doing it again, wasn't I?
I also got a new car! Yay. But I don't have much time to celebrate, gotta get back to the apps...
See you soon (hopefully).

Love,
Julia


PS. Did I mention my birthday is at the end of the month. October 31st, Halloween. No wonder I'm such a witch. (It's also the day before my ED deadline; now that is something scary.)

PPS. "Thanks for the candy."

... (butterfinger)

No comments: